The Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme is intended to recruit, cultivate, and retain young professionals who are enthusiastic about working for an investment firm like ours. The challenging curriculum provides both classroom and real-world training to prepare you for a successful investment career.
The programme is open to graduates from any discipline and is ideal for people with little or no professional experience. They are investing in developing a team of inventive and conscientious individuals that are eager to lead with integrity and are enthusiastic about producing results while making a difference in our markets and the communities in which they operate.
Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme Eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second-Class Honours (Upper Division)
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA or CIS will be an added advantage
- A critical and design thinking mindset to provide innovative solutions for our clients
- A can-do spirit, positive energy and drive as well as willingness to learn and apply yourself
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills
Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme Benefits
On the MDP, you will learn about their business, the markets and build important and value-adding relationships, as well as develop strong skills. As a participant, you will:
- Learn about our business, how we operate and gain skills needed to excel in their firm
- Gain unlimited access to a support system, mentorship and training to guide your progression
- Build your professional network and interact with peers and seniors across their business
- You will undergo a thorough job rotation, each group offering a range of challenging responsibilities
How to Apply for Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Chapel Hill Denham is an independent industry leader in investment banking, securities trading, and investment management. The firm provides impartial consulting, execution, and investment services to firms, governments, organisations, and people investing in and developing Nigeria and West Africa.